Contact Us by Phone
or TOLL FREE
You Are Not Alone
Taking the next step…
Cancer affects more than your health. Where do you begin? What questions do you ask? What is reliable?
Cancer Care Connection is staffed by master’s level social workers with over 40 years combined experience helping people affected by cancer. We provide you with the immediate help that you need, whether it is connecting to resources, making informed decisions or finding ways to cope with cancer and its ripple effect.
A professional Oncology Social Worker is just a confidential phone call away.
Call Cancer Care Connection to speak with a professional Oncology Social Worker who will:
- Listen with compassion and provide comfort, reassurance, and hope.
- Help you assess your individual situation
- Provide ways to cope with cancer-related distress
- Help you identify what questions you need to ask
- Coach you on how to find the answers you need
- Offer referrals from our comprehensive and tested database of over 3800 resources and programs ranging from selected national information sources to local services solutions for everyday needs
After speaking with a Oncology Social Worker, you will have a personalized plan of “next steps” and be ready to take action. Whether you are a patient, a family member or a friend, our Oncology Social Workers are ready to lend a hand.
You may decline to provide personal information at any time and with no prejudice. Copies of our privacy and confidentiality policy are available upon request. Resources and educational materials are shared for information purposes only and are not intended to replace or supplant consultation with your physician. Cancer Care Connection does not recommend or prescribe the use of, or give preferential selection of any provider in the Cancer Care Connection referral database. Each person is responsible for informed decision-making when selecting services and information providers.