Cancer Care Connection, a non-profit organization, helps people make well-informed decisions through professional coaching, personalized information and source connections.
A free public program serving people affected by cancer throughout the Delaware Valley and The United States.
Call Cancer Care Connection to speak with a professional Cancer Resource Coach who will:
- Listen with compassion and provide comfort, reassurance and hope.
- Help you assess your individual situation
- Provide ways to cope with cancer-related distress
- Help you identify what questions you need to ask
- Coach you on how to find the answers you need
- Offer referrals from our comprehensive and tested database of over 3600 resources and programs ranging from selected national information sources to local services solutions for everyday needs
- Provide face-to-face counseling at selected sites
Cancer Care Connection is staffed by master’s level health professionals.
You may decline to provide personal information at any time and with no prejudice. Copies of our privacy and confidentiality policy resources and educational materials are shared for information purposes only and are not intended to replace or supplant consultation with your physician. Cancer Care Connection does not recommend or prescribe the use or preferential selection of any provider services or of information from the Cancer Care Connection referral database. Each person is responsible for informed decision-making when selecting services and information providers.